06 July 2014

Mohawk Trail

Enjoyed the van this weekend instead of tinkering.

Went to pick up my kid at Camp Mujigae - Korean Culture camp in Albany.  On way back we camped in Western Massachusetts.

Setting up camp.
 
 
 
Actually, I set up camp - he plays.

And plays


And plays some more. 

 

Then he built us a fire, and we ate dinner.  Made s'mores. Have taught him well, little bugger knows how to perfectly caramelize a marshmallow.


Following morning, after fishing for a bit and then some breakfast, we drove up Mount Greylock. At 3491 feet, it is the tallest peak in Massachusetts. 




So after taking this picture I threw up my hands and ran flailing my arms singing "The hills are alive with the sound of music".  A few of the older folks got a laugh out of it.  My son wouldn't speak to me for a few minutes - I had embarrassed him.  I tell him it's my job, just wait until prom and I am a chaperone!



Drove home along the Mohawk trail.


Have a second job lined up for the winter:














1 comment:

  1. I like the picture of the plow in Florida. Funny enough I was in the same area before going to Bald Mountain; Broke down with a blown slave line in North Adams.

    ReplyDelete