08 June 2014

Adventure Time with the Thingamajigger

So there is this goofy TV show on cartoon network or some other channel my kid watches.  Has this show Adventure Time and I promised my son I would title this entry Adventure Time.

Our voyage this weekend was back to one of my favorite places: Kancamagus Highway in New Hampshire.  I like the state park system along this road, and we head up there often.  I had forgotten that this was the beginning of Bike Week, and all the moronic behavior that the week seems to bring out of grown adults. We were spared for the most part from too much idiocy, but it reminds me of why I did not like the 'bike week' stuff when I was a frequent rider (7000 miles in first 60 days of owning my 2003 bagger - on top of the miles put on my daily driver 79 shovelhead).  I still have both bikes and may register one of them at some point again, maybe.

Back to the trip!

All boys like trains - most men as well.  So when we see one, we stop.  This one is at Loon Mountain.

 
 
 
This one is at the Hobo Railroad.
 
 
Kancamagus Highway.  Swift river and some rock play for my son to blow off some energy.
Found a couple Pinzgauers.
 
My son decides to check one out.
 
Also found a Crosley and an early Reliant Robin!
 
 
Kid did some aerial adventure stuff and some river water play.  Good times had by both of us, and that is what the Thingamajigger is all about.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment