19 February 2011

Carpet kit has arrived!

My box from SewFine arrived yesterday.  Looking forward to having that chapter completed.  Looks horrible in there without the consistency of one flooring color.  Can't really justify doing it until I get some sound deadener down and make sure there are now rusty spots that need attention.

Spent some time with Chris from T3 Technique yesterday as well.  Wanted to order up the correct longer studs for the rear wheels, a conversion kit to put studs on the front wheels and a new set of lug nuts all around.  Consistent, correct fitment and never have to worry about it again.

Extreme winds overnight have dislodged a half dozen shingles on one of my dormers.  Still very windy, which leads me to question whether I want to be up on a 40 foot ladder to get to my roof.  Guess there will be no playing with the cars today.

No comments:

Post a Comment