17 December 2011

December already?

Holy smokes Batman.

Been on the road a bunch for work.  Have been tinkering, but not as much as I would like.

I have been accumulating parts on a massive rate.  Setting myself up for disappointment when I do not get all the projects done I fear, but I would rather have them around when I have time as opposed to having some time and no parts to play with.

First project will need to be the front suspension.  I have all the powerflex bushings, and new parts (tie rods, ball joints, radius arm parts, etc) to complete the job.  Only thing I still want is a set of control arms to have completely rebuilt prior to starting the job.  They are in the works from a local parts guy who is parting out some Vanagons.











Maybe I will get the control arms early in week and get them blasted and painted so they are ready to receive the bushings.

No comments:

Post a Comment