09 March 2012

Light it is

Picked up 8 four foot T8 light fixtures yesterday.  Contractor friend is gutting a Chinese restaurant, and I got me enough fixtures to light up the two bay garage in excess.

Stainless sinks were already claimed.  There is one of those silly stuffed animal crane games that was left there.  Of course some chucklehead broke into it to get whatever change they could.  I am thinking it would make a great sandblast cabinet.  Its all tempered glass around the sides, with a light up top.  I may grab it to do all the front end parts.  Install some 1/4 inch plastic in front with holes for gloves, might work but its a large footprint in the garage.

New 60 gal 3.75HP compressor delivered tomorrow morning.  THAT is very exciting.  Electrician coming by sometime soon to wire it up.  Should handle my DIY needs.

Received some goodies in the mail - healiner material, T moulding for the cabinets, leather wrap for the steering wheel and a shifter repair kit freom GW.

Also got a BMW brake booster from an early 90's 318.  When I take the dash off, I will install that and provide instructions.  It is a precursor to bigger brakes, but as I will have dash off anyway to do heater core/motor, and the wiper motor, I might as well do the brake booster now.



No comments:

Post a Comment