04 August 2011

Recent trips


Maiden voyage - July 4, 2011 A day trip to Battleship Cove in Fall River Massachusetts.  I think the little bugger likes it!


Spectacular day.  Vanagon ran well.








July 10, 2011 - Kancamagus Highway in New Hampshire was the first camping trip.  If you have not been, I highly recommend it.

I went here as a kid in the back of a few different Vanagons.  Ecstatic to share with my son.


We kept the site sparse, more important things to do, like collect pine cones and chase squirrels.


Where is my beer anyway?




July 17 2011 - Western Massachusetts and Upstate NY.  We did Howe Caverns and stayed in two different campgrounds in two states.

The Thingamajigger ran beautifully with no hiccups and no issues whatsoever.


We took the weekend of the 24th off due to my work travelling.

July 30, 2011 - Burlington Vermont for Wolfsgart VW/Porsche/Audi fest.

Few other Westy's like these two from Quebec.  Claude owns this blue Syncro and has for 11 plus years.  Nice looking ride.
Maybe I need to do a Syncro conversion . . .






No comments:

Post a Comment