11 February 2012

Bits and pieces

Met up with a used parts guy I have been getting some good stuff from lately.

He has a few Vanagons at his place, and a rotted out Westy that he has thus far refused to part out.  Bummer, I like the seats.

Anyway I got me a map door pocket for the passenger side, a spoiler for under the front bumper (yes still using the steel bumper), a new license plate door, front door seals (the ones that attach to pillar and seal door space from wind noise), couple headlight buckets (testing out a theory) and a brown grab handle for the drivers side pillar.  Still waiting on the radiator surrounds, and some new brown front door handle surrounds.

Earlier in the week I received some seat belt covers for the front belts, and yesterday I received my passenger side rear arch panel that had been backordered since October.

Time to tinker again.

No comments:

Post a Comment