29 October 2014

Silly stuff that bothers me

Did a little finicky tinkering today.

Why doesn't the yellow light work on the water level indicator when the red and green work fine? Bad connection.

What happened to the sound in my right rear upper speaker? Answer - I disconnected it because it was behind my child's head - time to reconnect.

Test fit the grey water tank. Had no instructions to determine which brackets and bolts go where?  Sure I could figure it out, but why turn a 2 hour job into 4 hours?  Called Bus Depot and they provided a link to pictures.

Tightened up the stove top so it will not rattle like it did.

My mirror in the closet came loose.  Needed to replace the support plastic tabs.

Installed the walkway trim piece I had in my garage.

Silly little stuff - but stuff that bothered me.

Spent some time relocating the summer time junk that was accumulating in the Thingamajigger's garage space. Getting to be that time of year.

Contemplated some pop top work and thought better of it.  No major projects before the Veterans Day parade as I am towing the float for my son's Cub Scout Pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment