10 February 2014

Pieces parts

Got my goodies.

I do not expect that I will increase air to the engine with these, but I am hoping I can increase air to the engine compartment and cool it off better.  These I got from Bullihutzen.

This was a truly magical smoke. I did not want to put it down. Bravo Cuba!  These I got in Paris.

Still not sure if I will like this, but I will give it a go.  Need to Dremel out the mask for fitment and get it painted the body color.  The grille mask, and the Heckeblendes I got from Rhoen Bull.

These Heckeblendes I like, always have.  Smoked taillights are debatable. They came as a package, so I will give them a try.  Heckeblendes will be painted black and attached to the taillights.


They even work with my (dirty) existing taillights. The other part I got was the appropriate Transporter badge for the 1984 model year.  Very happy I found those badges.


I have it on a good source that a number of these OE badges will become available soon here in the US.   Watch the wet coast for about 100 of these to be available for your purchase!




No comments:

Post a Comment